Allowing verbal children on the autism spectrum between the ages of 5 and 16 to develop their language skills, verbal reasoning, social skills and mind theory
- July 29-23, 2020 (4 weeks)
- Total of 24 teleorthophony sessions
- One-hour sessions Monday to Thursday
- Small group sessions, twice a week
- Take place in the comfort of the home via a secure virtual platform
- Individualized programming according to its needs at the linguistic and pragmatic level
- Enriching and engaging activities in line with the targeted objectives
Speech therapy sessions are given by interns at the end of their master’s degree in the speech therapy program at the University of Ottawa under the supervision of Sharon Burgess, a certified speech therapist. Sharon will supervise all trainees during speech therapy sessions.
- Members: $855.00 per child
- Non-members: $930.00 per child
To become a member and receive the discount on registration fees, you only have to complete the membership form for the year 2020-2021 and pay the $10.00 membership fee
To register, you only have to fill out the online registration form below. Once this is done, you will receive your bill by email. You have until June 26, 2020 to register your child.
Updated on 22 June 2020